Thursday, February 4, 2016

Minted Contest; vote for my desgn!

Exciting news!  A friend alerted me to an art contest(well, they call it a Design Challenge) on Minted, and I have entered a couple of pieces.  I will be entering more pieces later today.  I would so appreciate it if you would head over there to see my work, and to vote!  The thing about this Minted contest is that they only sell the art that people voted for the most, so in order for me to get my art on there for sale, I need votes.  And to top it off, this is a contest with Pottery Barn, so the winning artworks will be sold there!!  OMG!  So amazing!  There are also cash prizes for different categories.

If you want to vote, there is a button on the side of the blog page, just click it to be taken to Minted.  Voting doesn't start until after February 18th.  I believe you have to sign up in order to vote.  I will remind you guys!  Thank you!

Or just try this link for the main Minted web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment