Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My First Craft Show

Hi guys!  This past Sunday I had a table at a local trunk show, for the first time ever.  It went really well!  There were about 12 local artists participating, including a friend of mine, (who was the one to tell me about the show).  So many amazing hand-made things, it was great.  I did a little Christmas shopping at my fellow artist's tables, too.

I did manage to make a little money, which was great; I wasn't sure what to expect.  I found having a table at a craft/trunk show to be easier than listing items in my Etsy store; no need to take perfect photographs, write the listing, etc.  Just make the cards, package them, and sell them!  I plan on doing more craft shows in the future, so if you know of any good ones in the Seattle, area, let me know!

Over the next few weeks I will be adding a few more art prints to the shop, as well as the cards I have been making to sell to local shops.  Stay tuned for that!  And just so you can see what kind of cards I have been making, below are some photos from the trunk show, enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment